AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

It is a joy to come to Hot Copper now and ready the forum, it...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

It is a joy to come to Hot Copper now and ready the forum, it has made a 180 degree turn from a negative manipulative forum that was of no use for real investors in AVH to something that is very useful and can be a delight for everyone.

It will be an exciting year as we watch Avita grow, and it is nice to have a place to chat about it and feel good about an investment.

That's what they were originally meant for, when I first stumbled upon them in the 90's but they too quickly turned into a place where unfortunately nefarious types overtook them with hidden agendas and what IMO was nothing more than criminal behavior.  But, that is just my opinion for what they were doing, may not be criminal, but it should be, its theft by ruse plain and simple.

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the year ahead, it will be an exciting journey.  Been through it a few times and beats the alternative, as I have mentioned before with these types of investments mostly fail, that's why the winners pay off so good.

And if you have done so yet, take your husband/wife/partner out to dinner, or make them dinner and open a bottle of wine, or just a take a walk in the park or by a lake and feel the sun on your face, you did good kid.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.47
Change
-0.060(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $168.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.51 $2.45 $478.8K 192.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 $2.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.