BIT 10.0% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Thought i might aswell post this.....IMOWhat makes BIT225...

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    Thought i might aswell post this.....

IMO

What makes BIT225 different is that it essentially targets membrane proteins ( P7 & VPU).

From my understanding the characteristics of membrane proteins make them difficult to study by most structural techniques, which could attribute to why there’s so much uncertainly around BIT225, and why Michelle always appears to be in discussions with potential partners. The really interesting thing though is that membrane proteins are in your DNA, they make up 30% of the human genome, and are currently a major area of research in structural biology…

More importantly for us, HIV is integrated into the hosts DNA, therefore there’s some genetic variability in the virus which current treatments don’t combat. This genetic variability leads to some patients developing a resistance to SOC, and the only way to combat this would be with molecules that target parts of the hosts DNA…… This is where BIT225 could seriously come in play.

This is also why I see a partnered trial as being “imminent"

* References can be found below for anyone who wants to do some real digging -

http://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_results.cfm?aid=8104989&icde=0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.19K 405.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348131 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.