BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

ongoing discussions, page-9

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    Relax Sav,

Your getting way to ahead of yourself, and expecting way to much from this company. The fact is we're listed on the ASX not the Nasdaq, and since we're a first in it's class treatment( Viroporin Inhibitor) there's alot of skepticism still around. It might work out that BIT225's main roll is preventing virus resistance and improving effectiveness in SOC. You see for shareholders it doesn't even matter if we never make it to market- all that matters at the moment is promising HIV results, moving forward into a Ph2b trail- whether it be co-infected or not. This in itself will largely boost the SP on speculation. No doubt re ratings would follow on.....

On going talks probably have been going on for many years, however like J8 said this time is different....

Remember HEP C is the hottest space at the moment, it wasn't like this in 04,06,08 or 09. There's also been no other time when Biotron's released promising results in a PH2a HCV trail- with HIV results just around the corner.( You shouldn't go expecting any significant news until after the HIV results are released)- as they will likely play a key role in determining our next move, and who we partner a trial with. Remember we have 8-10 million in the bank to contribute towards a trial, good HIV results will ensure us a partner trial. For a big pharma, the money to run a partnered trial with BIT225 would be insignificant- as I've mentioned in other posts, big company's like Merck always have on going trails running....

I don't believe Michelle should be anymore detailed at all, your lucky I'm not running the company Sav because you wouldn't even hear there were on going discussions to begin with. MM can't go releasing details of private discussions, just to keep shareholders happy. If she were to release something it could end up being a bad strategic move, if what she informs the market doesn't eventuate. There's nothing worse than a CEO giving shareholders false hope. It's a sure way to kill a SP.

If your really concerned I suggest you try emailing Michelle yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.