OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ongoing Gold Prices, page-2

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Always happy to discuss a little precious metals.
    So I had asked peoples thoughts on The Petro-Yuan-Gold being rolled out on The 26th of March. (in the wrong twitter thread)
    @rationalmechnic threw back an article;
    https://marketsanity.com/grant-williams-market-update-gold-yen-dollar-yuan-oil-much/
    There are many point of views out there and easily searched.
    I've been scrapping, buying and selling silver and gold in all forms for years, far longer then investing in spec's.
    China and somewhat India have been hoarding Gold forever but especially the last 10 years or so,  I believe particularly for an event like this. It's going to be a disruption to the market, especially the Comex and I believe in favour of the physical holders, explorers and miners.
    What I particularly like at the moment as far as OGX is the Silver. The grades are outrageous.
    The Silver/Gold ratio is sitting among all-time highs in the 80's and has been lingering there for a while now.
    Historically the ratio was 15 oz of Ag to 1 oz of Au it was first applied back in the late 18th century.
    Historical averages during the 20th century was somewhere around  47 oz Ag to 1 oz Au.

Screenshot (16)_LI.jpg
    Gold/Silver Ratio last 100 years..

JP Morgan have been hoarding up the physical silver since they took over Bear Stearns back in 2008.
    I assume, should they ever have to cover their silver-shorts on the Comex which miraculously they have a 100% record, not a single loss.
    So, Silver has to rise quicker than Gold to close the ratio back to it's historical median or Gold has to drop as Silver holds it's present price. In my eyes I don't see the gold price having any drastic reductions in price especially with Global volatility at present and the Petro-Yuan-Gold coming to market, similar to the Gold-Standard. (Currency and Oil backed by physical gold). In fact, I see gold rising and silver rising even quicker.
    I believe the best option here is to transfer any physical gold that doesn't have any numismatic value over to physical silver, as it has more upside.
    When the ratio hits back to around 60 oz Ag to 1 oz Au I'll probably switch it back.
    Today I get 80 Toz of silver for 1 Toz of gold. when the ratio hits back at 60. I'll get 1.33 oz of Gold for the same 80 Toz of silver.
    Now all that's been vented from my k-noggins I feel a little lighter. I hope it makes sense to some and just my opinion.
    To end it's my belief that any gold exploration, JV or mining company with half decent grades has a very attractive future.
    OGX has BOTH high grade Gold and Silver which may just put us at the front of the line.
    All IMO.

Looking forward to opening today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.