Ongoing Republican infighting over Wisconsin audits

1. 23,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Still some Republican infighting over Wisconsin audits plus some unkind words about Ex President Trump.

"Wisconsin Republican buries Trump's new voter fraud claims: 'He doesn't understand and hasn't bothered to learn'

On Thursday's edition of CNN's "OutFront," Wisconsin state Sen. Kathleen Bernier, a conservative Republican, sharply criticized the partisan "audit" of the election results being undertaken by former state Supreme Court Justice Michael G-ableman."

"She also took issue with Trump's claim that the Wisconsin audit is uncovering massive fraud.

"I would love to sit down with President Trump and explain the electoral process to him," she said. "I don't think he really understands. It all boils down to each and every board from each and every community. And those are volunteers from the community that are running the polling places... So I think he does not understand and hasn't bothered to learn."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-wisconsin-voter-fraud/

Sounds like Sen Bernier and Candace Owens have similar opinions on Ex President Trumps understanding of things in the internet age.

""People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research.""

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.