3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Posters,Don’t worry, Pointerra represents great value, given...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Hi Posters,

Don’t worry, Pointerra represents great value, given the relatively low share price for a technology stock showing strong growth in a burgeoning niche market. That said, I have a few concerns that I believe need attention before the s.p can really surge.

I have attended all of the agm’s and dutifully watched most of the company presentations and, unfortunately, I get a sense of complacency from Management regarding the share price and shareholders in general actually. The management team holds a large percentage of company shares and undoubtedly have a great deal of faith in their long-term value, which is a good thing of course.

However, the poor performance of the shares over the past year as well as taking into consideration market expectations for the short to medium term future, has generated a negative outlook today. This needs to change so that a major re-rate can take place. Accordingly, I think this is the appropriate time to implement a Key Performance Indicator linking share price to executive pay. This a smart way to ensure a proper focus on share price and send the right signals to potential investors and poor suffering shareholders that they are on to a good thing.

The recent increased ‘boots on the ground’ is pleasing and I would like to see that trend continuing as quickly as possible, preferably adding another 10 – 20 staff over the next couple of months. A couple of strategic acquisitions would also add to my confidence because as the market matures, company size will matter. However, I see the biggest issue at the moment is the lack of large institutional backers. What has happened to Canary Capital for instance? Are we pursuing some of the international big boys operating in this space?

On another matter, I would like to know whether the opportunity to collaborate with Intel in light of their crossover patent situation has been undertaken.

Notwithstanding all of the above, I remain very optimistic about this company. It is operating in the right space at the right time for a technology play. The conditions around the potential of this fine company are outstanding and if the matters raised in this post are addressed, then IMO we will really take off again. I can see us regaining lost ground and our share price rapidly moving way beyond the one-dollar mark.

As ever, DYOR.

Cheers

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 07/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.