3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Connex.The s.p. was already massively down over the past 12...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Connex.

The s.p. was already massively down over the past 12 months actually, so justifying the slide in price by referencing recent market ructions in the U.S is way off the mark. I have been in this company from the outset and I have been a strong supporter of management, especially during the formative years. I am not one of those posters who 'chucks a tanty' the moment the s.p slips a bit - I have always taken the long and more considered view.

What needs to be recognized is that the business has matured and I am now seriously questioning the skillset of a management team that has perhaps not changed sufficiently to accommodate our current and future requirements. I have set out my reasoning in relation to my concerns about company management in my previous posts and if you read those you may have noticed a common narrative around a technology company in a fresh niche, rapidly establishing a dominate position or risk falling away just as quickly. The history of the tech sector teaches us many lessons around this concept - I just want us to be more like Microsoft, Apple, Google, Meta, Samsung, etc etc. They were all ruthlessly committed to rapid growth when it was deemed appropriate and I believe it is time for this particular company to get moving quickly.

This is my one major concern folks and I want to clearly balance that concern with the many plusses favouring support for the company. Overall, I remain optimistic that the company can still go gangbusters because they have the right products for the marketplace and they are on track with their technical developments moving forward.

Full steam ahead.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.