3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

KelvYou are on the money! - if it wasn't for the carnage over...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Kelv

You are on the money! - if it wasn't for the carnage over the last few days impacting most of the tech sector, our s.p should be considerably higher, based on your analysis and I think the views from the smart side of town. What are we missing was the question you have raised. In answering this key question I would say that support from institutional investors is the crucial piece of the puzzle.

They need to be actively courted and brought on board so that 'loose' shares are mopped up and sales support provided whenever the s.p starts to slide. Instos from both Australia and the U.S are needed asap. It is unfortunate but and if we had them in place now they would have helped us avoid the poor share price performance over the past 12 months as well as lessened the pain we are currently experiencing.

Management needs to be proactive on this front and not just rely upon as gradually reaching a prescribed market cap limit before they start the process of evaluating the company. There are plenty of insto players around looking for the next big thing and some of them are prepared to invest relatively early - if that happens we would rapidly regain our once lofty s.p and beyond IMO.

I counsel myself and my fellow posters to have patience to ride out this rough patch because as I have stated many times - this is a company that has the right technology at the right time to go gangbusters! We are only a couple of announcements away from resuming a fresh climb towards $1 and beyond.

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 10/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.