INF 8.47% 5.4¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-1112

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    The miner adds up to four permits to extract lithium in Cáceres.

The exploration permit granted to Extremadura New Energies (ENE) is the fourth permit requested by the mining company to try to exploit the Valdeflórez lithium deposit , since this procedure began in the previous legislature. The granting of the permit by the Ministry for Ecological Transition and Sustainability opens the door for the company to proceed with the following procedure: present the application for the exploitation of the deposit to the Junta de Extremadura.

ENE has already confirmed that it will submit the request for a concession pass, which "will begin the formal procedure to implement the environmental impact procedures" . In this regard, the mayor of Cáceres, Luis Salaya , referred a few days ago, when he stressed that the exploration permit, according to Salaya, "brings us closer to the point that seems most important to us and that everyone is waiting for: that they be carried out those reports and that an environmental impact study be carried out, that really tells us what positive and negative consequences this project would have and how it should be approached. At the same time, he stated that, "fortunately, the debate no longer revolves around the possibility of an open pit mine, but rather an underground mine, with accesses next to theOlleta quarry . A case in which you can be for or against, but we are at quite different levels of concern.

For its part, the General Directorate of Sustainability "continues to prepare the scope document requested by the company Tecnología Extremeña del Litio SL, and it is expected to be issued within the deadlines set by current regulations, and which must be taken into consideration by the company promoter when preparing the Strategic Environmental Study ». And he assures that "no exploitation project for an underground mine in Cáceres has been registered as such . "

Salvemos la Montaña has criticized that Salaya alludes to the option of putting the plant and the mouth of the mine next to Ex-206 as the option that would least displease the Cáceres city council, assuring that the councilor puts "eyes" on the mining company.

Regarding the fact that the exploration permit is the fourth requested, the Salvemos la Montaña Platform affirms that "roads are being closed to the mining company." The miner is awaiting the appeal that she presented to the sentence of last December on the Valdeflórez Investigation Permit.

For its part, Cáceres Viva has urged the mayor to resign because "the local government is skipping the bullfighter's decision that was made in plenary session to go against this mining project and the agreement reached to increase the degree of protection of the Sierra de la Mosca ».

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2023/04/09/minera-suma-cuatro-permisos-extraer-85085078.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.005(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $24.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $5.447K 93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.