INF 7.55% 4.9¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-1288

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Mateos does not pronounce on the mine while waiting for the file
    The report of the consistory is one of the 16 that were presentedMateos, this Monday, with the young Guillermo Gracia.CARLA GRAWJosé Luis Bermejo TrigoCácer
    The mine will once again be one of the main issues in the political debate in the local corporation. While he was in the opposition, Rafael Mateos' opinion took a back seat to that of the mayor. Now Mateos is the mayor and everything he says about the mine will be amplified because the city council is one of the public administrations that has the most to say. The first is the Board. This Monday, in statements to the Europa Press agency, he has not said anything, he has not ruled on the mine pending the file that has to be processed when the concession is addressed. You will have no choice but to do so in a few months, when the company registers all the documentation in your application for the concession of the exploitation of the underground deposit. Then the consistory will have to submit its sectoral report because it has competence in the planning of the territory. Now what the city's planning does is protect the soil where underground mining activity is intended to be developed.Mateos will delegate Staff to Borrega, Urbanism to Leal and Economy to OrgazJosé Luis Bermejo TrigoMateos, in his statements to the news agency collected in the Europa Press teletype, alluded to the fact that he is waiting for the mining company to present all the documentation when he requests the concession of the exploitation and trusted that there will be transparency at the time the project is registered. The mayor also referred to the letter presented by the Salvemos la Montaña de Cáceres platform asking for a meeting with the councilor, which would also ask for information about the report that the city council sent to the Board to prepare the scope document with indications that the company should take into account in the preparation of the environmental impact study and the exploitation project.The content of that report was disseminated last March by the previous local government, in the same what is said by the technicians of the city council is that the Valdeflores deposit is located forty meters below a floor where "extrained activity is not allowed" in the Municipal General Plan of urbanism, a position of the city council that has been endorsed in the recent rulings of the High Court The city council's report recalls that the site is projected on a soil that is not developable of Forest and Mountain mass protection in its degree two where extractions are not authorized due to the environmental values of the soil.However, the report that the city council presented for the scope document is one of the sixteen that different public administrations sent to the Junta de Extremadura for the preparation of said document.Check here all the news from CáceresOn the other hand, Mateos wanted this Monday that the first meeting in his office that was made public was with the swimmer Guillermo Gracia, of whom he said that he represents the effort, humility and perseverance, "values that I will apply" in the city council. And he announced his intention to give priority to the sports complex announced in Nuevo Cáceres, although before an adjustment will have to be made in the use of the land, which, despite being for endowments, is now for an educational purpose.H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $22.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $918 18.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145100 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 214653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.