INF 0.00% 5.5¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-13

1. 7,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    So you down on your INF bet Bomber , now we understand why you came spruiking on the EMH thread : "OppositionHowever, the project partners still have to win over the Junta de Extremadura authority, which is yet to grant the research permits requested by Infinity Lithium unit Tecnología Extremeña del Litio and Madrid-based construction company Sacyr. Should the local authority declare the Sierra de la Mosca which encompasses the lithium deposits a protected landscape, all bets could be off.Lobby group Plataforma Salvemos la Montaña de Cáceres – Platform for Saving Cáceres Mountain – has sent pv magazine an open letter it wrote to Maros Sefcovic, European Commission VP for inter-institutional relations and welfare, opposing the mine plan. The group says the proposed project is 800m from the town of Cáceres whose General Municipal Plan for Urban Planning strictly prohibits the establishment of industries, including extractive ones, within 2km.On that basis, the group told Sefcovic, the €800,000 granted the company promoting the mine project amounted to money poured down the drain. "
    And you wander why your MC is no where near EMH . LOL Beautiful .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $19.09K 342.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82096 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 69364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.