INF 5.45% 5.8¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-15

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Fingers have you given up on your argument over the economic factors that underpin the ore reserves of each project and now you are attempting to discredit the viability of a San Jose by posting an article presented on an environmental conservation webpage. Who would have thought that conservationists would appose mining development, wouldn't be the first or last time.

The last time i checked the local mayor does not have the final word (or any) on what projects are given approval to proceed. San Jose has received the verbal backing of the Prime Ministers office and has received financial backing from the European Union. I think i know who wins the battle between Local Mayor and the Prime Minister / European Union.

In terms of my own personnel holdings are invested in multiple lithium plays (including EMH). I find it perplexing given the fundamentals of each project, why the market capital gap between the two exists !

Rather than talk down each other in a series of posts aimed to belittle each other, i would remind you that the purpose of hotcopper is to contribute to the overall discussion of listed companies and to provide factual information, analysis and personnel view on company announcements and market related information.

In our exchange over the past few days it is clear that I am the only person who has discussed factual information and critiqued both companies valuations based purely on information presented by each company through asx announcements (PFS, Market Updates & Maiden reserve announcements).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $25.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $14.82K 265.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89027 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 1953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.