INF 0.00% 5.3¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-1722

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Criticism of the mayor of Cáceres for not speaking out against the PREMIA resolution on the mine.

The AmA Cáceres collective and the Save the Mountain Platform have criticized the mayor of Cáceres , Rafael Mateos, for "washing his hands" of the decision of the Regional Government of Extremadura to declare the lithium mine in Valdeflórez a Business Project of Autonomous Interest (PREMIA) , since the council has not presented any objections in this regard.

DOE Resolution
    "Mateos washes his hands of the PREMIA for the mine and does not answer anything to the Board of María Guardiola , when asked if he has anything to object to the project," said AmA after the resolution of the Official Journal of Extremadura (DOE), which states that "the city council involved has been given a hearing, without receiving any allegations and/or considerations that prevent the continuation of the procedure."

We are deeply disappointed and concerned by your passivity (or consent) to the installation of the lithium mine in our city," said Salvemos la Montaña. «A few days ago I declared that the final word lies with the city council and the people of Cáceres, but the decree approving PREMIA shows their shameful inaction .»

On June 19, Mateos said that the underground lithium mine is "a strategic project," but that "a statement from the plenary session of this city council is still necessary." He added that "our position remains the same; not since we are in government, but now in opposition: let the technicians work."

But for the platform, "his intentions and lack of commitment to the sustainable development of our city and the health of its inhabitants are evident," and they urge him to "reflect and take immediate measures to rectify this situation," they say.At the same time, they demand "transparency, honesty and a true commitment to the city of Cáceres."

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2024/07/04/criticas-alcalde-caceres-alegar-resolucion-104964067.html#commentsbed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.