INF 6.45% 3.3¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

I’ll have a go at a prediction. MC of $100m and timing before...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I’ll have a go at a prediction. MC of $100m and timing before the end of 2024. That would give a share price of 20 cents which is a four bagger from where we are at.

There’s $24m sitting in a bond waiting for something to trigger its release. The company has not stated what the reason is, but it is part of a government grant that was expensed as a bond. If it gets released then I can’t see the company’s MC staying this low.

There are a few big projects on the drawing board for Extremadura and lots of projects for Spain. The country is keen on maintaining its vehicle industry and the future is electric. Why would projects be considered for Extremadura if it involved importing lithium into Spain from South America or Africa or further away and trucking to Extremadura? I believe Infinity’s mine will be approved. I sold out a year or two ago when they went down the open cut route which would have erased the entire hill. That open cut was never going to happen. Today’s prices are a gift, and I have been buying regularly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.