INF 1.89% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-568

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

Herrera en COPE Extremadura con Javier Moreno: Entrevista con Luis Salaya.

- Presenter: Does Luis Salaya have the feeling that every time, as I am told, for example, the president of the Junta, welcomes every adhesion to this project by associations or collectives, that he is becoming more lonely and cornered?
    - Luis Salaya: No, yesterday you were talking about this too, I was listening to you and it was one of the reasons why I wanted to talk to you today. Not at all, because we set a red line, a very red line in the open-pit project, but when a new project is proposed, we are not in opposition to the new project. We stand to check that things are done well and that they are legal and above all, the most important thing is that the decision is taken in Cáceres, as the president of the Junta de Extremadura has promised and as everyone has respected until now, but the decision has not been taken. We will have to see it. If everything the company says is true, this is a project that can be beneficial for the city, which has nothing to do with the open-pit project. Our duty is to defend what is good for the city and in the city's interest, in the sense of analysing the project with all the guarantees that the public administration has to give. I am in that and I have never been anywhere else. What happened is that we really understood that the project that was being proposed was very harmful and I also believe that this city, far from giving up, what has happened is that it has won a very important battle. It is a success for the city.
    - Presenter: This is a much more attractive project, even at the electoral level, because we were going to have a very interesting year ahead of us, a year of "me yes, me no".
    - Luis Salaya: Well, we were there three years ago in the previous elections. We are going to do what we think is right for the city. Besides, it would have been comfortable for us to maintain a populist discourse until the elections and then change our minds. I've even had a suggestion for that.
    - Presenter: It would be very ugly, that would be very ugly.
    - Luis Salaya: It would be very ugly indeed, and here the first thing is to be able to sleep peacefully. In this sense, in the last week we have wanted to grasp the nettle, to approach the platform, to close a meeting with them and to tell them what I told them yesterday, which is that we are going to respect their position, that we have worked very well up to now, but that if their position is to reject the project without seeing it and without going any further, in a new project that has nothing to do with the open-pit mine project, then our paths separate here.

The translation of the radio interview

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $28.24K 534.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 176486 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.