INF 8.57% 3.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-758

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    bit of a random effort for your first post.
    The intent was pretty clear from the directors with the options. From memory it was about 25% on the five day average. They clearly thought they would’ve had a positive decision and PIV reinstated by now and the share price 50 or $.60. Putting the options at 25% higher. I can’t think of anyone that would have voted no Had the PIV been reinstated prior to the AGM. As it was, they did not get lucky and yes myself and many others voted no. I’m sure they will be very well rewarded though once the PIV is reinstated and I will be voting yes to the options then.
    which leads into the next point, no the roadshow clearly was not just so you would exercise your options. It’s because they are expecting a positive court decision. Any day now.
    I exercised my options because I think I’ll make a lot of money out of it and no other reason.
    the fact that still remains that the government has changed the law so that they can directly apply for the underground mine, and that will be done in February even if the court case is a negative.
    I don’t think they changed the law just for fun. it is pretty clear it is gaining a lot of support on all levels of government.
    Last edited by retire50: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.