INF 1.92% 5.1¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-815

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Would be nice to see the other directors getting paid decent $ to dip into their pockets and buy more on market.

I think the recent info posted shows that the company provided all out outstanding environmental information within 1 week of it being requested. Surprising to see that info provided in Spain to the media but nothing from the company disclosed to the ASX about the further request or that it had been provided within 1 week.

I was thinking about this today, what is the point of all the protests when the Spanish government clearly wants any lithium extracted to be processed in Spain and specifically Extremadura? If the protesters are against the health hazards of mining, does that mean they just don’t want the processing plant nearby? Or is the problem they don’t want the area mined at all? If it was an operating tin mine for a long time, why is there so much opposition to the lithium mine? I see that the university professors have now also said they don’t want the mine to proceed.

like I said earlier, the directors getting paid decent $ would send a signal to the market that the price is to low if they all put in $100k each at these prices. $500k at the current market cap would be 1% of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $311 6.091K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 301933 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 38650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.