INF 1.72% 5.9¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ongoing SP Discussion, page-936

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

Salaya ensures transparency with the reports of the new lithium mine project in Cáceres.

If it weren't for the question and answer session, which has become a kind of press conference for the councilors in opposition to the mayor, Luis Salaya , the February plenary session would have gone unnoticed: without debate and without motions.

Precisely, one of those pleas (rather reproach) has led the mayor to ensure that the municipal reports related to the scope document of the environmental impact study of the new gallery project of the lithium mine in Valdeflórez "will be made public in compliance with transparency rules.

Thus responding to the non-assigned mayor Francisco Alcántara, who has once again reproached him for the "lack of transparency and inefficiency of the mayor's office" before the requirement of the reports.

The General Directorate of Sustainability of the Junta de Extremadura is processing the "Scope Document of the environmental impact study", in relation to the new project presented by the promoters of the lithium mine; a procedure prior to the environmental impact assessment itself . For the preparation of this document, the Board consulted the Cáceres City Council , as the affected public administration .

Salaya has stated that “ to speak clearly , and I think it is necessary, it gives the feeling that all of you have a paper that an official has leaked to you and that he has told you not to make it public if you do not receive it officially. And they are getting nervous because they do not receive it officially ».

«I do not have that role, and I am used to receiving the final reports; not the intermediate queries» . Therefore, it has been referred to that "when necessary and when you request it, you will receive the report regarding that matter", in reference to the final document that must be sent to the Board.

In his turn, Alcántara has insisted that “ we are waiting for those reports that our technical services have prepared for the Board to provide us. They have not just provided them and we ask, once again, that this be done because we are within our rights. And we refer to all the reports that have been made by the different municipal services ».

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2023/02/16/salaya-asegura-transparencia-informes-nuevo-83058915.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $27.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ $1.848K 31.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 82108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.