INF 6.45% 3.3¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Hey there, My wife is a lawyer and she speaks Spanish like a...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey there, My wife is a lawyer and she speaks Spanish like a native (it was her second language in high school and from living in Argentina). We've checked out the December court ruling that Baku mentioned (PIV) and the January one (PIAV), and we've decided not to go ahead with this mine and INF. The issue isn't just that the ruling clearly prohibits mining in the lithium deposit and its surrounds, not closer than 2 km from Caceres (which is currently just 1 km away, according to the council). Another big problem is trust. As we see it, based on the information provided by INF, everything appears to be proceeding smoothly. However, they have appealed the ruling for a good reason. If they lost the appeal, mining this dposit is over. This behavior makes us question their integrity, trying to cover the consequences of the Court sentences. I've taken the time to create a new account here to voice my dissatisfaction with the company's unfair behavior, which has really ticked me off. I don't want any trouble with anyone. It seems like there are a lot of shills from the company lurking around this forum and I prefer not to use my regular profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.