INF 14.0% 5.7¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Hey Fellow Holders,After tracking the ANN and News boards on HC,...

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Hey Fellow Holders,

After tracking the ANN and News boards on HC, I feel that an ongoing thread to discuss industry news, recent announcements, market sentiment etc is something that holders could benefit from and thus I have kicked off this thread for us to use moving forward.

To kick us off i thought i would pull together a post from @Wolfee from September:

INF

Market Cap $19m

Share Price 8c (52week High -14c)

(Other EU lithium plays VUL & EMH all At 52 weeks highs,I also own)

INF has -

Second Largest Lithium Deposit in Europe

1.6Mt LCE (Lithium Carboante Equivalent)

With Downstream Hydroxide Plant -Production of battery grade lithium hydroxide to supply Number 1 Growing Ev market in the World which is urgently required for the European lithium-ion battery supply chain

Infinity Signs First Binding European Lithium Funding Deal

First Project to sign Euro Funding Deal with InnoEnergy

Support fundraising activities:

Phase II: Pilot plant up to €2.4m

Project financing up to €300m

Direct European financial endorsement for the development of the fully integrated and sustainable San Jose Lithium Hydroxide Project highlights urgent EU response to imminent burgeoning demand for lithium chemicals

San Jose is a fully integrated and sustainable project in Spain Producing 15Kt1 of Lithium Hydroxide per year, able to power >10M Electric Vehicles

30-year production: total revenues US$6

Billion Pre-tax NPV at US$860M

Pre-tax IRR at 42%

OPEX before by-product credit of US$5,434/t1 LiOH at the bottom of the global cost curve

Creating a new industry for Europe, generating employment and supporting the community

Just Raised -

Commitments of $2.2 million received for Placement to advance the San José Lithium Project

-Placement strongly supported with significant funds from European and resource Fund investors

Now to my own market sentiment. INF is now the 3rd largest resource in Europe (After Rio Tinto's recent Jadar ANN). However resource size should not be confused with Ore Reserves. A quick comparison of the Ore Reserves (Economic extractable portion of the resource is below).

JORC Ore Reserves
    Rio Tinto Jadar - 16.6Mt at 1.78% Li20 (0.73Mt LCE)
    EMH Cinovec - 34.5Mt at 0.65% Li20 (0.55Mt LCE)
    INF San Jose - 37.2Mt at 0.63% Li20 (0.58Mt LCE)

It is fairly clear to anyone who understands the fundamentals that the EMH Cinovec deposit contains a large volume of low grade RESOURCE that offers next to Zero economic benefit to mine. I prefer to base my investment decision on Proved and Probable Reserves ! Which by utilising the above would indicate that Infinity Lithium is on par with EMH, yet has a MC 1/3rd of the size.

INF IMHO is a screaming BUY !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.007(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $24.05K 428.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30751 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 146592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.007 ( 12.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 34570
Last updated 11.17am 08/05/2024 ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.