HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

I am in Perth and I was referred to these guys a few years ago...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I am in Perth and I was referred to these guys a few years ago just prior to listing.

I have watched the comments on here with interest.

I had a discussion with one of the Directors (Glen) back then and it quickly became apparent that he did not understand much about e-learning at all. In fact he did not know what Scorm meant and that was suprising given it had been the e-learning publishing standard for the previous 20 years.

The product being offered here is not really different to hundred of other products being offered world wide. Whilst the foray into VR and AR is interesting, it is also being done elsewhere.

As a private company, we were able to build our own LMS (with a cloud based backend) for less than $10k and design a product for less than $30k which is on track to provide revenue of between $150 - $200k this financial year.

I can't help but think that these guys have missed the boat. The value is in the development and delivery of high quality content which can be sold to the broader market or specific industries. You need a good platform to deliver the content but there as previously mentioned there is plenty of these. Between digital dash and velpic they have two peices of the puzzle in place to achieve this. What is missing are people that understand the training market and people that can design great content which digital dash to can turn into e-learning.

When I consider what we have managed to achieve in the last two years with little investment whilst we are running a face to face training business, these guys have significantly underperformed as expected from my first phone convo.
    Last edited by Thorium1: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.