WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ongoing Wand Use, page-7

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am a female 60 years old and an investor in OBJ since 2011.
    I bought a wand and cream six weeks ago.
    The trouble with determining whether it is helping is subjective because I don't have a control. I can only surmise that is doing a good job. But I do feel the face looks fresher.
    When I was in the US recently and in Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas, the girls at the cosmetic counter are almost predatory and made mention of the bags under my eyes- I said well, 'yes that happens when you travel so far from AU'. I think they like to insult and get you off guard, they asked what products I used- and I said SKII and the wand, they did not know what I was talking about, but were derogatory in reference to how SKII is for Asian skin and it would not be the best product for me. But I said- 'Yes, but do you know about the wand?' Of course they did not.
    Also when my son was in Singapore I asked him to enquire about the product- but they did not know anything, so I had to buy mine online.
    Any way I am happy that I have been on this OBJ journey for a long time, and I am ahead of the herd, happy with my wand.
    Last edited by cramoo: 06/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.