ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ongoing yet incomplete negotiations in India., page-6

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I can attest to the directors being personally involved and hard working on this deal after several calls with management.

The fact that India is also looking to diversify its lignite industry overhaul with alternative techs to Coldry is not something we, as shareholders, should be alarmed about but should expect under common industry standards.
    Anything else but diversification and complimentary technologies applied simultaneously would simply reveal that India would not be serious about its intentions to modernise.

Suspected 2 million pollution related deaths in India per year are alarming and Delhi ( being the most polluted city on the planet now ) suffers from an air-pocalypse as could be recently read on a very fitting BBC report about air quality in India.

This country is serious about 3 things in this context"

1, Lignite will pave the way to a modernatisation and industrialisation of its society in providing the necessary energy.
    2, Air pollution has to be tackled to satisfy growing middle class demands for cleaner environment and reduce counterproductive health related bills and costs created by this massive pollution.
    3, Conservative, pro business government will do anything it can to increase growth.

Todays share price retreat was to be expected as share went up too quickly. I personally expect some strong volalitity in the share price now that volume has entered into the trading patterns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.