QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Hi Whiteraven, Some posters talk about streaming being the only...

1. 2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi Whiteraven,

Some posters talk about streaming being the only service and post not worthy of a mention. If you look at the service holistically it has advantages over other services and disadvantages as well.

When compared to Netflix it offers post as well as streaming so it stacks up. Purely as a streaming service its inferior. But in saying that if you are looking at the 2 in relation to possible capital gains Quickflix most likely flogs Netflix as Netflix looks fully valued.

I like the post service as I just line up all the new releases I want to watch and they come when they are available.

Similar to most people I don't just use Quickflix, if I want to see something straight away I go the cinema or video shop on Tuesdays, file sharing might be on the cards is something good is offered or occasionally I by a DVD from JB's.

The $19.95 post and stream service is in my opinion superior to the new Presto service and that's where QFX has the advantage over Netflix as well.

Quickflix has struggled to gain traction in such a small market with 1 main player dominating the market. If the QFX numbers keep improving the increased revenue will allow QFX to expand content and compete with its main local rival. Realistically it only needs 15% of this rivals market and its well and truly past break even and all shareholder should be rich.

Also I suspect that most negative posters are punters that have come unstuck investing to early. Lachlan Murdock are you out there? Luck plays a big part in these type of specs.

QFX has improving numbers but is still and very risky punt. If you have the money to punt on dodgy high risk possible high return stock QFX may be the one. The current interest from people trying to take over the board and substantial holders seems to indicate Im no orphan thinking this could take off big time.

good luck, if you buy now you are certainly getting it far cheaper than some other QFX punters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.