ODA 6.45% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

This is a great example on how shareholders operates - research...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    This is a great example on how shareholders operates - research an indebt understanding is key to success. Judging a company by looking on a chart and blast negativity on past experiences is not going to cut it, these days - novice holders knows that.

I too, have been working in the background and may shine further light on some of my work once time is right. I know @infoseeker is also working in the background - confident with a proactive approach, SMA will churn corners in the weeks/months/years to come.

We all know investing in shares is a gamble, there is no assurances - just see how it is going for ASX:TEN, ASX:SGH, ASX:GBS and many more companies.

Let us all remind ourselves, even when it gets to the time this company start turning profit, the same day traders will throw more stones.

In my view - SMA shareholders just have a higher risk tolerance compared to the 'usual crowd' on this forum, maybe why they can't handle what is going on here. They'll get over it eventually although it sometimes seems it has gone mental.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.