RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

To Stantons: [email protected] sirI am a shareholder in...

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    To Stantons: [email protected]
    Dear sir
    I am a shareholder in the above company and have been supplied with a Notice of Meeting to vote on various resolutions regarding its recapitalisation. The Notice is annexed with an Independent Experts Report prepared by Stantons dated 21 April 2022.Would you please clarify why the Report does not take into consideration the assets of the subsidiary companies of Resource Generation.I note at page 21 of the Stanton Report reference is made to “Source Information” which includes the Resource Generation Ltd Annual General Report and Consolidated Accounts 2020. This document refers to various subsidiary companies and mine assets with a valuation of over $179,000,000 AUD. If the shares of these subsidiary companies are held by Resource Generation Ltd I do not understand why they are not included in the Stanton Report. Yet the Report includes the debts of over $112,000,000 which were funds used to develop the mine.Would you please advise the following:1. Did Stantons make enquires with the Administrators McGrath Nicol in respect to these subsidiary companies shares held by Resource Generation?2. Did Stantons make enquires with the Administrators McGrath Nicol regarding the assets these subsidiary companies own, specifically the Boikerabelo Mine?I expect you may receive similar requests as there are a number of shareholders working collectively and who have been making enquires with both the Administrators and ASIC in relation to Resource Generation Ltd.Kind Regards,

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4310/4310756-7505c166ad58c00f016c4c211bee2bfa.jpg
    Last edited by bigchops: 03/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.