CCX 0.00% 40.0¢ city chic collective limited

I want to buy back in here, tempting. Book value is .80 a share....

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I want to buy back in here, tempting. Book value is .80 a share. Is trading on 11 times forward earnings FY25 in the mean time will be a loss for this year. was trading at 30 times when running hot and people going covid stimulus stupid. Still like the idea of selling to the ever growing and spending female markets in the US. Im still of the thinking that the real recession is coming and that we will be givin another opportunity to buy in to these stocks. Maybe a nice run on the pause/ pivot, but the reality will hit at some point too. I missed the tech turn around. Saw it, but wouldn't pull the trigger, still feel that we get another opportunity there too. On all the metrics we are running way ahead of ourselves here and likely gonna run some more to crazy levels especaily on the Nasdaq tech/AI, levels like 2000. The odds of a reccesion are hard to ignore and most indicators are flashing red. The pause, piviot adds fuel to the fire then we get the hit to earnings and it all falls apart, then I go bargin hunting. Maybe pick up some consumer facing stocks in the carnage too. Anyway, that straight from my crystal ball, hope you enjoyed. Lot of money rushing back into the market at the moment, hard to keep your powder dry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2879 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 2502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.58am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.