CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

For those of you interested in value investing and some of the...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    For those of you interested in value investing and some of the people who do this for a living, the Heilbrun Centre at Columbia University has some online (free) lectures given by well know value investors which you can download and watch.

http://www4.gsb.columbia.edu/valueinvesting/schlossarchives/class_recordings

You'll hear the presenters speak about unloved stocks, going against the crowd, etc. and it's probably relevant for anyone who is going through the turmoil in the current market, especially with Centro. I particularly like the parts where they talk about the psychological side of value investing.

I'd recommend starting with Glenn Greenberg from Chieftan Capital, then Chris Browne, then the others. A couple drag on a bit but you can of course fast forward.

The professor who runs the course at Columbia University, Bruce Greenwald, is well know in the field of value investing and he has authored a number of publications, including "Value Investing - From Graham to Buffett" which might also be worth a read.

Anyway, it's all free and worth a listen if you can drag yourselves away from the telly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.