RGT 3.03% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

While majority sentiment around the board is low, I really do...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1352/1352249-1d48366450e4b5de30dd61ef250b276c.jpg
    While majority sentiment around the board is low, I really do not think this is a situation where votes in the mail will get lost. Given the amount of holders that simply wont vote which then hands the vote onto the chairman, and the top20 crew and extended circle I really doubt a dint in the vehicle. Just cast your vote online or send the paper work back it really is not worth getting all worked up over. I get numbers add up, I am just yet to see it ever work out on retail holders side in the spec world..
    If you cast your vote to the chairman or if you just do not lodge your proxy online or by mail then your votes go where ever he is voting, it really is as simple as that.. You need to vote before the AGM cut off date too so don't spend to long thinking about all the possibilities.
    I get torn between knowing everyone should have their say, and history saying it's just a waste of time anyway. Unless there are 50 people sitting close or in that list wasting their spare time on HC of course...

On the AGM side of things again, hot air for nothing.. Attended last year, there was about 15 people there tops, mostly suits and posh elderly folk and to Brett's surprise he commented on that number of people being the biggest turn out to an AGM he has ran yet..  I assumed that was SAS but his history dates back over many companies and years on the ASX it seems so who knows.. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $6.532K 19.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.