RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Well well Learner, you sure do love rubbing it in to the overly...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Well well Learner, you sure do love rubbing it in to the overly passionate and those who live in hope. Can't say that I blame you though after what you copped as an assault on your IQ and character.
    Ok tomorrow is the day when all the speculation comes to a head. I'm anticipating another uninspiring diatribe of sorts wrapped up in "potential" moving forward but that in itself is speculation. You never know, we may get a pleasant surprise and receive some information on Cannaglobal, this unknown $100 mio company that no one knows anything about, a deal that has no independant valuation and one that we all are going to vote on in the next couple of weeks.  Can't wait.

OK so you say that its naïve to think that the board is naïve in its commercial dealings. The only logical answer as to why you would say that is you believe that SH's are being purposefully duped and that these guys will continue to ride the gravy train extracting big salaries as long as they can with lots of promises and very little performance. Is this what you believe?

If anyone is attending the AGM its something that should be put to the board:
    1.Who is taking legal action for lack of performance on the contractual arrangements between MGC derma and Varmco?
    2. Were performance shares issued initially when the contract was signed by varmco?
    3. If so does the board now intend to cancel those shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.