IVZ 0.00% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Here's a thought that has been milling around for a while, and...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Here's a thought that has been milling around for a while, and especially now in the context of the last CR and current voting sentiment.
    I, like many of you, participated in the last SPP and was heavily scaled back. If we all got our full application, what then might that have meant in terms of need for the next CR and the next? Why have multiple CR events which offer up freebie "incentives", instead of 1-2 which are well planned and leave plenty of time for shareholder participation. We have demonstrated our commitment, and yet are dismissed as greedy and ignorant retail investors who begrudge the benefits given to the SI that were necessary? to raise funds we (apparently) couldn't otherwise have raised.
    I know that successive CR have different price structures based on SP, but even then there must be a way to predict costs and then adjust pricing accordingly. If bots can run the trading then surely there are algos that can do this too. Recent history would show that the easy part is manipulating the SP to the level wanted to then "discount" price for a CR.
    It's not like we didn't know there would be drilling costs, and will be further drilling costs.....
    IMO only, not an expert, just a frustrated investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $46.11K 669.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 273517 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 263213 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 158706
Last updated 14.34pm 08/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.