only 1% population own multiple properties, page-10

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Farma,

Well I certainly enjoy the fruits of my labour but it's funny.

Fear is what stifles many people and yet it is fear that drives me to invest.

My fear is of reaching retirement years and finding I don't have sufficient assets and income to live a comfortable life.

I despair that the pension will be meagre and I don't want to rely on it. Worse yet, to reach retirement and still not own your own home.

I am a good 20 years from retirement but already I am benefiting from investing and I will continue to grow my assets at a nice steady pace.

I do find that progressing financially creates a schism between people and I have learned that it is best to seem as if you are just getting by.

I agree with Kincella that we are seeing events converging at the moment that we are unlikely to see again for at least 10 years, maybe 20.

The uncertainty and fear makes it easy to buy, the low interest rates and high rents make it easy to service the loan.

I think we have about 6 - 9 months of this before we start seeing more and more people at auctions, more competition for available stock.

Of course I will continue to buy but these times will be remembered as the golden times for buying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.