OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

This is the report I have been waiting for. The Goose has laid...

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    This is the report I have been waiting for. The Goose has laid the golden egg.

When these results are analised by the professionals THX will be in their sights.

THX have now entered the big league.

As a side issue these artcle appeared in the news reports today..

Thursday, February 10, 2011 ? 08:03am

Secret uranium talks - Wikileaks

Australia told US officials that an agreement to sell uranium to India could be concluded within years, contrary to public comments, WikiLeaks says.

The cables published in Fairfax newspapers on Thursday said Resources and Energy Minister Martin Ferguson told the US Embassy in Canberra in 2009 that 'a deal to supply India with nuclear fuel could be reached in three to five years.'

The remarks were said to have occurred during a meeting between Mr Ferguson and US Deputy Chief of Mission Dan Clune on November 27, 2009.

In public comments as recent as last month, Mr Ferguson said the government's policy was to only allow Australia to supply uranium to countries that are signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and that have signed a bilateral agreement with Australia.

But according to leaked cables Mr Ferguson said former prime minister Kevin Rudd had been careful to leave the door open on the sale of uranium to India.

In opposition Mr Rudd committed a Labor government to opposing a decision by the previous John Howard-led administration, which was to allow the sale of uranium to India provided certain safeguards were agreed to.

India has been lobbying the Australian government to overturn the ban on uranium sales.

Australia controls the world's largest known resources of uranium, and is the third largest producer of uranium after Kazakhstan and Canada.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5141066 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32371005 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.