SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

only 10 more days to go till blast off, page-2

1. 5,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I see that ANZ have negotiated a deal with another company (details below) where there was a disputed large parcel of shares. Interesting that the transaction remains confidential.

It gives me more confidence that this mess with SLA will get sorted out.

24th April 2008 Water Wheel Holdings Limited (ASX: WWH)
    RE: DISPUTED PARCEL OF [41.819%] of the share capital of WWH (“the parcel”)
    The abovementioned companies refer to the announcement of both Australian and New Zealand Banking Group Limited and ANZ Nominees Limited, dated 21st April 2008 („the ANZ Group”) and the announcement of Water Wheel Holdings Limited dated 10th April 2008.
    In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 3.1 Water Wheel Holdings Limited discloses the following information.
    Both Freemont Pty Ltd and ANZ Banking Group Ltd and ANZ Nominees have agreed, on a confidential basis, to resolve the issue of ownership of the above mentioned parcel of stock. Subject to Freemont obtaining an ASIC exemption or ASIC confirming that the exemption is not required, the parcel will be owned by Freemont Pty Ltd and Freemont Pty Ltd will, following process of the applicable transfer by the registered holder be recorded on the register as holder.
    The terms of this transaction are confidential between the parties mentioned above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.