KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Only 19 ASX trading days to go …..

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

On my left over 2016 Advent calendar with treats, there are only 19 ASX trading days to go ….. to the big day out ….

KDR management are now “looking forward” to the 29th May, meanwhile KDR feasibility studies are proceeding at speed.

I also notice that in the MZN March 2017 quarterly report the exploration by litigation action against KDR does not get a guernsey on the front highlights page of the quarterly report, may be a sign ….. waning “greenmail” enthusiasm by some perhaps since the court enforced KDR attendance at the 19th April mediation session.

Significant upward SP re-rating not far away now, IMO. Good luck to all shareholders. Bye …

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Recent announcements from Kidman Resources, which owns the adjacent Mt Holland project , including the promising Earl Grey discovery where intersections of up to 93 meters at 1.53 % have been reported ", J oe Treacy, MZN MD, 20th September, 2016.

“Kidman notes that prior to the last few days, Marindi had not previously alleged any agreement, and in light of developments since April 2016, the Company views Marindi’s actions as being opportunistic.” KDR, 16th November 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.