AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

only 2 outcomes, page-11

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    wllm

"At the last agm the Lawyer representing AGS virtually said the same ie. either 100% or status quo will be the outcome."

Exactly wllm and she also said that the BBros have a habit of negotiation on the Courtsteps so I/we can only assume that AGS would/could be expecting an offer. Where they go from there if there is one is anyone's guess. It all depends on the strength of Claim.

All

Heres my take on matters H/Q knew what was in the ground and then applied for an extension. But take this into consideration, who decides to withhold the information, the Heathgate person in charge or is he reporting back to the BBros and following their directive for obtaining an extension? Now is it a one off for the BBros?, An oversite?, Misunderstanding on their duty to disclose?

Technically they claim they were in the right!

But there is one huge problem for the BBros and that is their track record. imo

Theres no doubt they (could) have set about to deceive AGS and they may beat the M&D C Matter on a technicality. So be it.

But I like all posters on here don't know whats going to be the outcome until it happens. Theres an argument for both outcomes and if the only way to rid ourselves of holding shares in a Company in a joint venture with the BBros is accepting a buyout then I say take it.

In one of my conversations with AGS's Management I put it to them what would be, if the Court handed down a decision and the J/V stayed as is (25%)?

At the time the reply, briefly was, It wont be the end of it.

Who knows whats ahead? imo

It was put to them some time ago and a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then!imo

Ps
    Sorry to hear about having to drop trish, wllm, hope your holding in AGS hasn't contributed.

Good Luck All

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.