NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

only 2 post, page-5

1. 345 Posts.
    Look NWE is still a great investment in the short to medium term. Just because the JV wasn't announced, and there was no hint of a JV announcement at the investors presentation, doesnt mean that NWE is going to shit itself. Yes, I dont like waiting this long either for the JV but look what at management is trying to do- they have explicity stated that they have MORE players at the table who want a piece of NWE. MORE players equals more time to settle the deal. Management are trying to get the best possible deal so just hang in there until the deal is finalised. The sp may head south for a moment, but that will only present even more buying oppurtunity for the people who know the true value of NWE.

And IMO, all this talk about NWE doing another cap raising and that NWE might go along the same path as MEO, i believe is garbage. Wasn't their last cap raising only about a month ago? I don't see another cap raising any time soon especially with a JV potentially due in the next few months at most.

Don't forget NWE's fundementals and future projects:
    1. Michael Fry
    3. TP 15
    4. EP413

I'm not gonna elaborate on these as it has been discussed many times before. And i wont make mention of the UK permits as that is a few years off of coming into play. But the above 3 points is enough for me to keep a close eye on NWE.

I may be completely wrong and just thinking out aloud here.

good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.