LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

As per my other post, I honestly believe all this hype,...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    As per my other post, I honestly believe all this hype, allegations Dom the smsl losers will slowly desepate this year as they shift their lies and deception from lynas to the election.

That Wong is a political terrorist, nothing more nothing less!!

To say and create all these lies about the lamp, radiation scare mongaring was all a ploy and the investment market played right into it.

He knew all along that lynas was just a processing plant not a nuclear plant, he has known all along lynas was safe, he is being paid to cause all these issues, plain to see.

I mean, if someone was really against a company, why would he hold so many shares in lynas?

He holds a large amount I've been told.....why? Is the question, 500 shares would of been enough to allow these tossers access to agms, info etc

They have lost all the court cases, they will lose the rest to because they and everyone knows lynas is safe!!! There are far worst plants being operated in malaysia in fact the world and you hear nothing about them!!!

Orchestrated mayhem with a scrupulous agenda.

He can not be trusted together with fuziah and both these clowns will slowly but surely dissociate themselves fom the mess they have created and leave the carnage to others!!!

They both know Lynas LAMP is the worlds most sophisticated, advanced rare earths processing plant in the world, coupled with the world class deposits and low cost (well below current basket prices) break even point for profit.

New motto for lynas this year....

"Clean and Green for 2013"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.