MEL 20.0% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Dear Lady Lilac,Mick O'Brien is predicting power blackouts...

1. 976 Posts.
    Dear Lady Lilac,

Mick O'Brien is predicting power blackouts within 2 years so Mr Shields will be whispering in BOF's ear that if this were to happen he might not be re-elected. Hmmm?

I don't know nuthin' but reading between the lines it seems to me it will be ERM who is the partner in the, of late little heard of, RVPS which can proceed to FID once the gas production licence is issued by the NSW govt.

ERM have the track record to borrow the - using Mr LA's word - "dosh" from the banks.

Shall we call RVPS ERM No#6?

MEL have the MOUs but it will be ERM that sells MEL gas/electricity to local industry. (dairy, abbatoir and the sugar mills - it's probably little understood that the cane-farmers still burn off the cane trash up here which would have to cease with a carbon tax).

MEL are a explorer/producer not a marketeer of power/energy.

ERM needs security of gas supply for this and with a significant stake in MEL they have it. So, in effect, they are the marketeers for MEL product

If the Chinese want to secure gas for FL then they will have to, as minority JV partners, stump up about $3 billion to pay for 1000 wells, pipelines etc.

It's still small change for them.

Does this answer Badasses' question?

When the history of this is written then Glenda's genius will be revealed.

You have inadvertantly provided a splendid title: "Ducks in a Row".

Dear Mr Watermelon,

A missing "ci" in my spelling old fruit - senile now alas.
    As for the sp, the market decides its value. I leave all that speculative guesswork to other posters to have fun with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.11K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 10141399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4823219 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.