MEL 20.0% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

only 3,419,045 more shares to blocking stage, page-73

1. 4,234 Posts.
    sorry I didnt reply to your earlier request. I will get to that below.

as for your suspicions. you do seem to be a suspicious type. if you directed your energy into assessing what has changed between now and then, and what might help MEL attain a FULL VALUE, then you might be better served.

And yes, a trading value, is very different to a takeover value.

What is FULL VALUE Anyway? FULL VALUE to me represents the absolute best case scenario where MEL is hitting the most expensive gas markets in the world and is getting the best gate prices around. There are a lot of risks to getting to that right?

Investors love the blue sky story
    Back when I was selling the Blue sky opinion on 60-70 cents, the price was just 31cps. Hmmm. A cool 100%+ doubling. The peeps lurved it.

Back then there were only a few believers.

Back then I got 19 thumbs up for such an opinion.

Right now I get a pittance of a response in the form of green thumb of agreeance.

Right now people want more blue sky.

Right now you should be asking why did I lift my price range from 60-70 to 70-80?

Right now you should be asking whether the trading value should not be lifted because a number of different takeover scenarios are emerging faster, and that each of them carries its own value.

But if the sky wont lift for those always wishing for more, the fall to reality will hurt more.

holy has been singing about it for a long time now about (our) switch from ESG to MEL.

What I ask
    So what I am going to ask now, is if there are realists out there who believe in the value being the value and not just a sweet song, to thumb up this post?

favs, you want effort from me but arent willing to put any effort in yourself. rather you would focus on trying to rub the situation. good luck with that.

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.11K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11541399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4483831 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.