SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

only 30% equity. that's good, page-49

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Fella's i ama confused! Whicha one-a is a de real Krusty!

Haven't had a chance to log onto today so just read all the posts one after the other and my head has nearly expolded.

I love antprojects explanation and i will stick with that for now coz easiest to understand hope it's right but of course time will tell.
    I also feel this is the first time 70/30 debt/equity put forward by management.They said it would be "reasonable"

IMO this will be the worst case scenario and don't be suprised if it's slightly better 75/25 to give some kick to the SP which they would want to decrease the dilution factor and increase bargaining power.

To the more fundamentally orientated guys eg Vlad, Minestock, Vendron or even Bigstar if you still reading,is there any possible scenario that will value SDL less than 60c in you opinions or calculations. I think the chance of no finance surely must be then smallest of possibilties now. That response from SDL saying 70/30 was reasonable to me was GOLD and I can't see the rest of the market ignoring this.

Good luck holders I'm getting butterfly's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.