EMS 0.00% 2.7¢ eastern metals limited

Hi again Mr misery here. hate to always be negative but this...

1. 195 Posts.
    Hi again

Mr misery here. hate to always be negative but this company is not in my good books. I have now been part of three pump ( and dumps ) including this one (not saying that this one has been dumped yet though). I averaged down a lot of my cost in the 3 - 10 cents pump and dump and didnt manage to palm them off in the last one from 3/4 cents to around 8 cents.

Now as some of you regulars may know I am always looking to take my money out of this company as the swings always get me excited about the great drug they are developing coming to production to eventually just end up with a pump and dump (bad grammar oh well).

Again, as we get ever closer to the Q3 deadline and the alleged completion of p3 trials (horrible flashbacks of phase 2a announcement last year) the share price is increasing and i am again excited. However this time it does feel different as it does every time as it is always different but is it good this time hmmmmm... still undecided about this and have not participated in the spp. I hope for all shareholders and kids with malaria now and into the future I am wrong with my doubts going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $10 370

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20083 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.