VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

tp4; easy tiger, not a personal attack just running with the...

1. 30 Posts.
    tp4; easy tiger, not a personal attack just running with the joke about the AFR PR article. couldn't care less, do not hold either of these stocks never have, CDU is a completely different story to ORD.

my concern is the reporting, jnrs are finally getting investment dollars [not that a lot actually goes into the ground]..... this end of the market has allways had a shady reputation in the investment comunity fuelled by spruikers such as these ORD cowboys, now they may well just be onto something....LET THE MARKET DECIDE...you cannot estimate with any certinty what is potentailly in the ground based on visuals and rockchips, this is misleading and irresponcible. i refer you to VMS recent announcement....was there any refference to the "potential" size of a "Potential" resource?

exploration is the first to suffer in this market, accountability is essential....

once again i hold no anomosity towards anyone, looking at these posts it would appear most are genuinely concerned for those involved with this stock.

NONE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.