BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

only 80%

1. 281 Posts.
    So BMN only have 80% why haven't they brought out the 20% holders this seems madness.

They need a strategic partner someone like Areva would be great, almost anyone would be handy but the 20% hanging out the back end must be such a pain as they have to talk to BMN and the 20% lads. that's three groups round the table not two. Threes a crowd.

Why they did not take them out 8 months ago is beyond me we all new the U market was going to do this and its only going to get bigger and thus the 20% will want more for there cut.

There never seems to be much talk about the 20% it really needs to get cleaned out. I intend to ask JUBER about this if I can get him on the phone.

Love to know what TIBBS and Bob or any others have to say on this, how are they going to get them out and have 100%. as i can see this being a very big negative moving forward. for example when they start to build the plant 1 billion then the 20% holders need to stump up 200 Millon wonder what sort of delays that could cause as the 20% fuss about trying to finance it or trying to sell it. How much time are they allowed to have to do this 6 months 12 months 2 years ?

I'm sure the 20% is looking after the 20% but i want my interests looked after not there's so in my book this 20% has got to be cleaned up and quick as its only going to cost more as time passes.

That said im still strong on BMN but would like to see this issue put to bed and soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.