BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

Well having had time getting hold of Jubber, but did speak to...

1. 281 Posts.
    Well having had time getting hold of Jubber, but did speak to Nathan mcmahon.

Nathan is very interested in selling he wants cash almost sounded like he needs it. Asked why he wasn't selling to BMN and he said they wont make an offer. Recons that the company is lazy in that department and aren't making an offer.

This seems madness to me Nathan actually wants out so at least the company should make an offer and Clive Jones being the other partner i haven't spoken with him yet but i will to see what he says. bet he's not as forthright as Nathan being a director and all.

The company should answer why they have not made an offer as this is pure madness as the 20% seem to want to sell and a offer on the table make sense to me.

Must admit i have tried to contact jubber over this matter previously but he never rings back or answers his phone calls very un contactable. Most frustrating.
    Guys lets get an answer to this perhaps faxes from us all will get a response.

has anyone ever been able to get hold of jubber, TIBBS you seem to have contacts have you ever spoken to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.