BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

From what i can make out CJ owns a lot of shares he's the top...

1. 281 Posts.
    From what i can make out

CJ owns a lot of shares he's the top share holder I think. and the shares he owns has nothing to do with the 20% that's a separate issue he has 20% free carried till BFS then he has to contribute Not 100% sure as BMN also lists NM as a holder of the 20% with Clive but the company search doesn't show Nathan so not sure what the go is there.

But interestingly if BMN by out the 20% then Clive is actually buying himself out to some extend with his big share holding in BMN. which alludes to the other aspect that why the hell dont BMN buy them as it clears the deck and its a double win for clive he would i think be willing to do a lower cost deal and recover the difference in a better priced share holding IMO. i would do it in a heart beat but then thats me.

Still it just reinforces BMN should make an offer then it does two things puts a value on it that the company backs so lets say $1.50 a share as $2 would be way to high. why not a cash and share offer as well damn toss in a cow and a goat as well and promise 1 million to new schools.

Once again i cannot believe nothing has been or is said about it its madness. I mean we as share holders are free carrying this 20% to BFS so every $100,000 we spend on holes CJ doesn't have to pay his 20% so basically for every 10 holes we could get an 2 for free and if we actually drill something that proves up more ground we have just made the 20% go up in value for no benefit to us. Dam its like carrying a monkey around for the ride and it gets to eat all the best bananas.

Sorry but i really see this as very pss poor management it nearly makes me angry. So the sooner we buy them out the better as if we have faith in the project which i do then any work we do is simply improving CJ 20% The only risk is Opps it isn't there or some other issue catches us out but if we buy them out or not the stock still dumps and the only thing BMN will be short of is cash to pay a stupidly big management team don't think i have ever seen one so big. So does this mean management don't have faith in the project and are simply preserving cash to keep paying there own wages bill.

Sorry but as a manufacture its like not buying out the pattern holder as i spend millions marketing Just not the done thing.

Come on management make an offer let us see what you think 20% is worth now cause it had better be a damn lot less than what it will be worth 1 year form now.

Please note that I would buy them out for 50 million cash and 20 million in shares right now (if I had 50 million)

Get JUBBER to talk about it someone lets all ring him lets all annoy the hell outer him and get an answer. i would love to speak to him, hes away for 2 weeks but i will be bugging him big time on his return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.