CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

As I said a last week re-quote:More than likely most decision...

1. 980 Posts.
    As I said a last week re-quote:

More than likely most decision makers have taken time off over Christmas, which is what most public servants do, and it takes them another 2-3 weeks to get back up to speed, which we all know isn't very fast.

With CSG and this type of area being such a contentious one, no one truly wants to make a decision, so they work frantically to find reasons not to give the go ahead.

Bring on the election I say, it maybe our only hope!

Re-quote:

Dashjt we've all been here long enough to know the DERM has the power to continually ask for additional information or request futher time to assess this or worse, though I'd like to believe we have people in these departments who are intelligent and competent enough to make such decisions while keeping in mind nothing comes without risk and this said these potential risk can be constantly monitored and or managed closely but the big question is, are they as intelligent and comptetent as I'd like to think?

Without wanting to sound pessamistic, but I can't help point out no matter which way one wants to interpret it, it's an approval we are waiting for.

All of this said I will say for those that have never dealt with Government Departments it can be one of the most infuriating experiences, now I've never dealt with the DERM but a few years back I built a few houses which just happened to on land allotments of around 400 square meters or a touch less, this puts the whole building process into a slightly different category (Comes under small allotment code), now the absolute rigor and nonsense that we had to go through was nothing short of maddening it took much longer to have things passed than normal building blocks and a few years later, when we did a few more houses on this land size, the code had changed again, making things ever more complicated, creating more headaches and lengthy delays, which we all know from our cnx investment is extremely costly but dealing with some of these incompetent people from this department was like talking to a brick wall.

I'd hate to be in AD's postition having to deal with the bureaucracy gone mad, I know there are many out there looking to blame AD but I can tell you it's much more complicated than many of us give credit.
    The world has gone crazy, lets face it, we can't do anything these days without it being politically incorrect etc...

There are many businesses with fantastic concepts, business models innovation etc...that go broke or just get tired of the constant continual and petty government over regulation, something many people just wouldn't appreciate unless they've have to do it.
    These days many businesses underestimate the vast amount of resources required to continually deal with the government bureaucracy gone mad. Many businesses that we know today wouldn't be here had they wanted to kick off in todays over regulated world.

Again bring on the election, one can only hope that Labour gets the boot and the other lot are more open minded and can make a decision.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.