MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

only a matter of time mte is a gift , page-6

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    As this post is relevant to both MTE and MLM, I have posted it on both boards.

Last week’s decision by MLM to sell down MTE hardly inspired confidence, and MLM lacks of any form of serious progress on its own projects. Why does MLM continue to feel a need to remind the market of their monetary value (another announcement yesterday) – all they’re doing is reinforcing to the market the negative enterprise value the market attributes to MLM’s projects. Compare this with MTE’s achievements in just 12 months since listing – MTE’s development of both its projects and its business partnerships in a mere 12 months since listing are seriously amazing.

I’d only consider further investing in MLM when it starts to show that it’s capable of growing its own business rather than relying on the growth of its investments. Andrew Gillies as MLM’s MD needs to lift his performance. It might help him if he were to graciously resign from the MTE Board to remove conflict and free up time to get on with the main game he’s paid very well to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.