CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

only a matter of time, page-2

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I agree it will re-rate but I also think it will get a huge pump and dump along the way. Will shareholders be ready if it does? Too many times we see a stock go up radically, way past a sensible market cap only to have shareholders miss out on taking profits because they don't understand the speculative market. And then they complain that it's daytraders fault when the price plummets just as fast. LOM was a great example of this. The price went from 17c up to 60c in a matter of days and many many long term holders said they would hold for a dollar. Now it trades back at 30c. LNG went from 12c to $4 + and still many held on and now it trades at 70c. IMO shareholders need to be aware of the market games and if you really want to hold long-term, be prepared to sell the highs and buy back in when it re-traces. I like the MCL story and am familiar with the Aussie hemp industry and political party but I also understand that shareholders are playing the same field as big and small traders and this will go up and down not just up. Play the game, trade the trade and have some fun on the way.

And don't shoot the messenger!
    Last edited by SelmaBouvier: 29/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.