AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

The AEB thread on this site is indeed a gold mine. As a once...

1. 7 Posts.
    The AEB thread on this site is indeed a gold mine. As a once burnt, twice very shy “investor” in AEB, I still read it occasionally for entertainment. It regularly provides evidence of some well known clichés such as “A fool and his money …”, “There is a sucker born…”.

While it is possible that one day AEB will deliver on a promise, based on past form, the likelihood of that happening is very close to zero. Only a supreme optimist, an idiot or an obvious company stooge (who periodically provide the richest entertainment here) could really believe it will happen.
    As a reality check, the attached “exciting” update from 2015 is revealing.

The AEB thread on this site is indeed a gold mine. As a once burnt, twice very shy “investor” in AEB, I still read it occasionally for entertainment. It regularly provides evidence of some well known clichés such as “A fool and his money …”, “There is a sucker born…”
    upload_2017-11-29_13-36-8.png
    While it is possible that one day AEB will deliver on a promise, based on past form, the likelihood of that happening is very close to zero. Only a supreme optimist, an idiot or an obvious company stooge (who periodically provide the richest entertainment here) could really believe it will happen.
    As a reality check, the below “exciting” update from 2015 is revealing on past promises.

upload_2017-11-29_13-36-8.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.